Pages

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Weather

So, I'm told there's going to be a storm here in CA. I read a quick post on the CNN page about winter storms in the state, saw Sacramento and filed it away. Then while writing down a note, I saw that my weather widget was saying it would be raining today and for three more days. Then it came up again in conversation w/Mylanda later. So I looked, and apparently there are going to be a lot of storms (three different ones!) coming through and so it may be raining a lot. I should go get supplies to help survive the rains. Any suggestions?

3 comments:

Mason said...

Food to cook/nuke would probably be convenient (or any other supplied you might get at the market that you might finish up in a few days).

jwadams said...

Be careful if you go outside. The lack of intelligent drainage can be troublesome.

AnaliaRose said...

surviving rain? Now I understand why you don't live in Chicago, the coolest city in the country...