L holding Lu Bu:
(Yep, that's a new computer in the background! That's not the only new thing, too. See if you can spot the others!)Here's the basket of ratties:
I think only two or three are in the basket, but at one point I managed to get nearly all of them. However, it's really tough to actually get a picture of that when they're wiggling like crazy. Speaking of that, here's a picture of me holding the basket:
And there you have it, recent pictures!
4 comments:
Cute ratties!
And new glasses, new shawl? (L)
and new "basket"? It looks pretty...
and new shirt (J)??
Okay, looking back that doesn't sound quite right (probably due to travel fatigue) -- anyway, nice to see photos of L & J... I miss you two!
I know the shawl/poncho is new. Not sure what else - did I hear something about a haircut?
Lidarose: two out of four! New glasses and shawl :) None of the stuff in the other pictures is new.
Willowlaughter: Yep, I figured you would get that one. The haircut is new too, but it's not really obvious with that photo.
Post a Comment