Pages

Friday, January 25, 2008

Long day

Friday has morphed into saturday, and it's about to be sunday soon too. L's sick (flu, started friday night) but seems to be recovering a little. Sorry for the quietness, just posting this plus an open thread for saturday, back to other posts later!

5 comments:

Mason said...

I'm suddenly not feeling too great this morning. People around here have been getting sick, so I'm hoping I'll stay afloat so that I can participate in the planned shenanigans on Tuesday night.

Lidarose said...

I'm glad to hear Lorian is doing a little better. Please keep us posted. I figured she was at least not worse when I saw by her gmail tagline that she hadn't lost her sense of humor...
Now I hope you stay well!
Mason: And you, too -- stay well!

Mason said...

I'm trying to stay well. I'll enjoy shenanigans much more when I'm healthy, so hopefully I can stay that way. Sadly, some of the people with whom I like to hang out here are smokers (this Tuesday's people, in particular), so if I am not feeling well at the start, I think I am more likely to bow out than I would be if this issue weren't there. We'll see how things go. It's a complicated equation.

Zifnab said...

L's doing better now, and we've all gotten some sleep. :) Hope you're feeling better as well, Mason :)

Mason said...

Z: I'm not feeling horrible. I just noticed some badness this morning and know it's been going around, so I'm basically just hoping this isn't the start of something.