So Wednesday turned out a lot better. I actually woke up feeling energetic, which is VERY rare for me, it usually takes me about an hour or so before I feel awake. Lots of stuff done today, only a little of it was research, but the other stuff was productive, I think.
I tracked down the postman and asked about our missing packages. They definitely were deliver, so it appears someone has been stealing our books. Please warn me if you send a package here, they should be waiting to deliver on signature only now, but if I know it's coming I can make sure it arrives. I think I can get amazon to send another copy without too much hassle, but one of the other orders that's missing is a used book L wanted that's pretty tough to find.
I also ate today, which is good. Having trouble eating lately, mostly because I don't want to walk places to get food, but keep missing the on campus options. I actually had three meals (lunch, dinner, and second dinner!). I went by the health center to check on some random stuff, which turned out well too.
So, productive day, not necessarily in the ways I would wish, but I did have a few research insights before going to sleep, so it's a start. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment