Pages

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Photo Op

Here's some photos from yesterday. I got back from work and the sky was doing beautiful things and so I took the camera with when I went on errands.
The above shot was southwest, over Grant Park. Here's the south-eastern view:

The sky this way was gorgeous about 5 minutes before this picture. It's still neat here, but a lot of the orange color is gone.

After dark:
I must have moved the camera (was crossing the street), but I still think it looks very cool.
Final one:

I just like the way the building on the right looks like it's leaning over the road, and the streetlight masquerades as the moon. :)

2 comments:

Mason said...

I agree that the last picture is very sweet---especially the light acting like the moon (that is an extremely neat effect). The smudgy things in the picture before that could just be an alternative version of flying toasters.

willowlaughter said...

I love the pictures - the light is definitely masquerading as the moon - love it :-)

in a side note - I start my first photography class on Saturday!!!