I'm feeling a bit under the weather at the moment (cold - congestion/sore throat) so it's time for an open thread. To get things started, here's two links I found amusing:
Unitarian Jihad (via TNH's Particles on Making Light) - The Unitarian Jihad wrote in to the SF Chronicle. It actually got posted. It is awesome. I <3 Unitarians. :)
Team Fortress 2 Trailer: Demoman - An interview with TF2's Demoman. Any gamer will probably like this one, especially if you have played any FPS style games. (Also recommended are the other three TF2 trailers they have, I think I linked one a few days ago: Engineer, Soldier and Heavy)
2 comments:
I hadn't heard of the Unitarian Jihad before, but the article was pretty amusing.
I did very much enjoy the Unitarian Jihad article - I read it when it first came out in the SF Chronicle a couple years back...
Such a great piece :-)
Post a Comment