The ratties say hi, approximately. Or at least, two of the keys they have stepped on today were 'h' and 'i', and thus they clearly meant for me to say hi to you all.
Other things they want passed on: They would like food donations. No, don't look at me like that. I know they are growing ratties, but even so I think they always want food donations. Even if they just had some wonderful stale chips, fortune cookies and other healthy snacks donated to them. They'll just stash it. They get lots of nutritional food too, but it gets eaten last. Except for the green leafy things which get happily dragged all over the cage until a spot is found where clearly none of the others will be able to take it.
The rats moved, which isn't surprising considering that L and I swapped which room was the bedroom. There's now a very nice table and couches setup in the old bedroom, which has yet to see use as a board game/rpg room, but which should serve pretty well once we do have a gaming night. The rats were horribly confused when allowed to run around in the new room, as all their usual hideouts were gone. They have taken to the closet doorway though, sitting on there and staring into the room, as well as generally climbing around the desk as usual.
Oh, and there might be pictures of the new stuff, but I have suffered a massive inertial attack courtesy of the camera and finding the cable to plug it in, so don't hold your breath. I think there are even pictures on there which were from the now fabled (well, not really) teaser post's intended ending point.
2 comments:
I'm glad all the furniture moving has been completed successfully and that you didn't have to just slice an inch off of the big module.
There are actually pictures of your new furniture available in various places (from the book release party, at the very least), though I don't know offhand if any of them are actually on the web.
The camera cable is in the bottom drawer of my side of the desk; it's the grey one, not the white iPod one.
The real problem with getting the pictures off the camera is that the camera is out of batteries, and I am too lazy to walk to the living room and get fresh ones.
Post a Comment