Pages

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Totally Not A Spy, Honest!

One of the weird things in Team Fortress 2 (that originated way back in what, halflife? counterstrike?) is the ability to have a graffiti tag which you can spray onto the walls near you.
Typically these are just badly abused, but over at Three Panel Soul they have one of the best uses of a spray depicted: Proving you are not a spy! Totally awesome (as is the spray shown in the newspost for that comic), and I hope he posts the actual spray so that I can use it in game.

In other news, we saw Hot Fuzz today (rented it). Very funny cop movie that was in many ways a parody of other cop movies, but also really interesting in its own unique way. Definitely gets a thumbs up from me, and the final sequence was very awesome, in that you-know-it's-coming way which finally snaps and it actually happens.

1 comment:

Mason said...

I'm a slasher... of prices.

We have a market in Oxford called Thresher's, and I automatically think, "I'm a thresher... of prices." whenever I pass by it.

The Romero and Juliet reference was one of my favorite parts, especially as Lemming and I know the song so well that we needed basically just a couple of notes (i.e., essentially instantly) and started laughing a full 15 seconds (or more?) before the rest of the audience. Mad music skillz, unite! (Though our identification of a song one time at B.J.'s actually required greater use of trivial knowledge.)