Mylanda is visiting this week! I can't wait to see him. :) So far the plans are for Cantor's on saturday night, and he'll be around the whole week. I'm hoping to get a RPG of some sort in sometime during the week, and I'm sure more will come up. I think most of the readers here (and in the area) who know him have been in on the emails, but if not please leave a note so we can include you :)
3 comments:
This is a minor threadjack, but the mentioning of RPGs reminds me of this...
I'll be making a Vampire character on Wednesday. My place is the most central (plus, I have more room than most of the others who are playing), so it looks like the games are being hosted in my place.
I've never played Vampire but I know a bit about the correlations between that and Mage, so if anybody has any comments about what differences/similarities I might expect (leaving aside the issue of different Game Masters and players, as obviously there are significant stylistic differences from that), let me know.
The game setup is allowing for cluelessness (I believe the PCs are ones who basically are only just beginning to see what's going on), so I won't have to pretend for that part of things.
I also need ideas for a character, so if any of you have played Vampire before, I'm curious about what characters you've played/seen. I'm currently drawing a blank, so I'm hoping seeing other ideas will inspire some of my own.
Mason! Threadjack in the open thread! :)
The basic stats are the same for vampire, really, but the spheres are instead the vampire traits. I've only played it a few times so I can't really tell you what to look for there. Oh, except you should play a Malkavian, lol. If I remember right, they're the ones who got the statue of liberty built as a prank. :)
Z: I initially read your first comment as one stating that I had threadjacked in a thread that was already open. For a second, I felt less guilty. :)
Post a Comment