
Funnily enough, this is pretty rare to have happy, usually the shot won't include any random body parts remaining after meeting an unfortunate demise. In other news, I found out how to take normal screenshots while playing too, will see if I actually get any good ones. I did manage to set up a sentry turret that had 3 whole engineers (including myself) repairing it, as well as the entire enemy team trying to destroy it. Ah, that was a good turret. I wish I had a screen shot of that set up, was a beautiful array of machinery laid out in a courtyard, that kept getting destroyed and then the engineers would pick up the pieces and rebuild after every enemy wave.
1 comment:
Once separated by an explosion, all body parts become "gibs". See: sweet 'n sour pork.
On a similar note, I've been getting a kick out of the way Halo 3 saves a reviewable version of your last 25 games. I went back to one doubles match I played, to verify that *yes*, I did in fact nail both of the opponents perfectly with a Spartan Laser blast. Shame it was VIP, or it would have been 2 kills and an achievement (VIP gets a free overshield).
Also, seeing the carnage from the victim's perspective, or even just watching the view from those who repeatedly beat you down can be educational.
Post a Comment