Pages

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Saturday! (Open Thread)

And now, the filler saturday post which will masquerade as an open thread!

In this post, Keanu Reaves will play Batman, Christian Bale will play the Human Torch, Hugh Jackman will be Cyclops, and Jean Grey will star as Emma Frost.

Whoa.

7 comments:

Mason said...

I'm calling my power animal.

Rockel said...

Whoa, indeed.

Jenny said...

Hmm, I think this post's lineup should include Kevin Bacon. I mean, can you have an all-star ensemble without Kevin Bacon?

Mason said...

It should also include Paul Erdos, of course. It definitely has to have Paul Erdos!

willowlaughter said...

oooh fire + Christian Bale :-D

Zifnab said...

Ok, we'll add Kevin Bacon as Multiple Man, and Paul Erdos as hmm... Bob Dylan?

Mason said...

Bob Dylan was the first Bob Dylan. (That's a real song, actually. I used to hear it on the Dr. Demento show.) Tom Petty was the next Bob Dylan, and then they kind of lost me.