Frisbee again today. Apparently it got up to 103-107 in parts of LA (probably including Pasadena, though I haven't checked). Speaking as someone who was walking home from the dentist around 2pm, it sure was hot, past even my pretty high tolerance. Luckily it had cooled down some by the time frisbee came around, so the game was enjoyable. Which isn't to say that I did not drip 2+ buckets of sweat during the game.
Anyways... foot was a lot better while playing today, still a bit sore but on the whole it feels like it's healing up well. I even managed to pour on some speed on a few occasions in the game, which feels good when it's to outrun one of the people there who's usually regarded as one of the best runners.
3 comments:
I just checked. The official high for Pasadena was 104.
Bring on the gloomy English skies!
Well shit, maybe you guys should be visiting me instead. We had a brutal heat wave this week that brought the high temperatures all the way into the low 80s.
Where can I go to sign up for Bay Area summers and SoCal winters?
Seattle last weekend was especially nice, I might even go so far as to say perfect.
Post a Comment