We have arrived in Florida! The flight were uneventful, and for once my knees didn't even hurt after the last one. Ok, so the flights were sorta eventful: We saw Waitress on the second flight, and Mal was in it, and he was cool. Keri Russell did well, and Andy Griffith stole the show whenever he was in the scene.
2 comments:
Oooh, that was a good movie. You're so right about Andy Griffith, and I especially liked the pies...
glad to know you made it okay -- say hi to Mylanda for me!
I remember reading somewhere that that was a good movie. I might go check it out at some point.
A movie that I recently heard about (that isn't in Pasadena yet but hopefully will be soon) is The King of Kong. Over the years, I've heard a bit about the various shenanigans documented in that film, so I really want to see that film!
Post a Comment