Today I review a delicious taco, the monday special at Ernie's truck on campus: Tacos el Pastor. Forgive my spelling if I remembered it wrong. These are spicy pork tacos, and one of my favorite specials at Ernie's. Today, however, there was a slight twist on the usual special.
Normally these tacos are served with rice and beans on the side, and the tacos themselves are two small flour tortillas, with the spicy pork and a bit of hot salsa inside. The twist today was there was also a slice of avocado in each. Now, normally I can't stand guacamole, mostly due to the texture, but I do like avocado a whole lot, so this was an excellent addition. The tacos were very spicy (and I added some extra hot salsa), but the avocado cut the spice really well and made for a great taste.
No comments:
Post a Comment