I'll be interested to see the post this is foreshadowing because I have no clue what you're talking about. :)
(too good to not be snide...)He's foreshadowing a post with content!
Lemming: Hit the nail on the head there. :) I'm really busy right now and part of the drain is writing, so I am limiting how much I worry/write on here until that's done. But I do have some content I want to post, hence the foreshadowing. :)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I'll be interested to see the post this is foreshadowing because I have no clue what you're talking about. :)
(too good to not be snide...)
He's foreshadowing a post with content!
Lemming: Hit the nail on the head there. :) I'm really busy right now and part of the drain is writing, so I am limiting how much I worry/write on here until that's done. But I do have some content I want to post, hence the foreshadowing. :)
Post a Comment