Things I will be doing, or want to do, in August:
1. Visit Mylanda in FL
2. Write more - specifically thesis writing, which hasn't gotten very far, but I feel less apprehensive about.
3. Write even more - short stories, maybe poems.
4. Sleep.
5. Get a basic logic running for complex output feedback in my simulator.
6. Eat more (I think I've averaged somewhere between one and two meals a day this month. Not good.)
7. Write down more of my RPG ideas, rather than keep the plots all in my head.
8. Watch more Angel episodes.
I think that's mostly it for my ambition this month. How about the rest of yall? Anything interesting on your agenda?
4 comments:
Is skipping meals, like obesity, an epidemic on social networks? I feel like I should drive down there and feed you guys.
This month I vaguely plan to do some more running, apply to some jobs (I have a phone interview next week, which is moderately terrifying), maybe start writing my thesis. (Do you also have a December deadline?)
My collaborator's data runs over something like 30-40 years among a specific group of family and friends. I'm afraid it wouldn't be so optimal to start using us as data points.
I want to watch more Buffy and Angel because I'd like to get at least one more season of each done before I leave. I also am hoping to submit 2 new papers this month (maybe 3, but probably not) and bounce another paper from one journal to another. Oh, and I have lots of new calculations for other projects that are starting to take shape a bit more.
I also want to play more frisbee this month than I have been this summer. Between being sick and away, I've played much less this summer than I wanted.
I am also visiting Berkeley this weekend and going to PAX at the end of August (my first Con in 3 years... yeah!).
And I want to get back to Zelda: Twilight Princess eventually... :)
Oh and watch lots of movies and read stuff.
And do lots of other things that aren't occurring to me right now.
Clearly, I'm going to be very busy this month.
Yes, Travis, a horrible epidemic. You should definitely come down and feed us. I think Brazilian would do the trick, but anything ending in "BBQ" would probably suffice.
This month I am:
* going to FL (whoo!)
* going to PAX (whoo!)
* starting serious rehearsals for two separate routines for the next student showcase at the Granada
* finishing up the project that was supposed to be done two weeks ago
* trying to move into a place that isn't disintegrating
* watching more Angel eps
My goals for August:
snacking healthier, sleeping more, visiting Virginia and Baltimore people, UNPACKING, laughing more and being depressed/negative less, catching up on movies/books I've wanted to watch/read, including Ratatouille
Post a Comment