Congratulations to the bride! And I like the "oddities"!
I'm still not sure what the oddities are supposed to be, but...* Some of the leaves in the background (on the left) are oddly changing color. Is this that "fall" I've heard talk of?* Z's jacket is... different!* Jon's hair is entirely too short, but I think that's old news...
Lem: good call, all three of those are oddities of some sort or another :) There's perhaps two more along similar lines.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Congratulations to the bride! And I like the "oddities"!
I'm still not sure what the oddities are supposed to be, but...
* Some of the leaves in the background (on the left) are oddly changing color. Is this that "fall" I've heard talk of?
* Z's jacket is... different!
* Jon's hair is entirely too short, but I think that's old news...
Lem: good call, all three of those are oddities of some sort or another :) There's perhaps two more along similar lines.
Post a Comment