This friday marks the end of the board gaming era in Pasadena. While I still love board games, one of easiest ways for me to get into playing them is a board games night sort of thing. And this was the last day Mason would be around, and thus there was gaming. It actually went towards guitar hero rather than board games, but the thought was there at least.
Farewell to England, Mason, and I'm looking forward to your visiting. I miss the board game nights already, you were always good about scheduling them :)
1 comment:
Considering that I wanted to schedule them every month or more often, my actual rate of scheduling them every 3 months is hardly something I'd call "good." I always meant to have them more often.
I'll be around in December and really early January, though I don't have the dates completely set yet.
The games must go on, however! I know that Kacie, et all also want to keep playing, so there are plenty of people around.
For my gaming stuff, I'll be going on Thursday night to my first meeting of Oxford's RPG club. I hope to play some games on Thursday and ideally to also find a RPG campaign to join. I'll let you know how this goes.
I stayed up way too late today. I wanted to finish up my research group web page, which I did except perhaps for possible typos I still haven't caught. That was my first massive reorganization in 4.5 years and it was sorely needed. I spent way too long on it...
Now, I'm off to finish reading box scores and then go to bed.
Post a Comment