Pages

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Stumbling Around

Today I spent a lot of time taking care of errands, just a lot of small stuff that needed doing. Still haven't managed to offload photos onto my laptop so that I can put up a big photo post, but maybe I'll have time for that eventually! Anyways, frisbee was today and we ended up having eight people total, so it was pretty exhausting though after we swapped around a bit the teams were pretty good so it was a fun game. I also finished reading another of the books I bought a few days back - Accelerando. More on that when I get a chance to write a review.

1 comment:

Mason said...

I agree that the teams worked out very well after the swap. (Before that it was clearly not a good match-up...)

I better enjoy the frisbee while it lasts. In 2 weeks, it will be getting dark for me before 5pm.