Yup, this one is way late. Yesterday (monday) was one of those write-off days for me, where I feel like I don't get anything done, even though I spend a lot of time working, just on all sorts of scattered things that don't really come together. The other problem with that sort of day is that I forget all sorts of things, like posting something to the blog (among others). Oh well, here's a filler post from the future!
The Xbox 360 arrived at the repair place yesterday (UPS tracking said so!). That's good.
The web login for my xbox account couldn't bring up the info on the repair. That's bad.
The customer service rep on the phone got the xbox to link correctly to the web login. That's good.
The website now shows my xbox repair as still being in the "we sent him a box" stage. That's bad.
But, the customer service rep said that the box arrived at the repair place too! That's good.
Unfortunately, he also said there was a two to three week turnaround time.
That's bad.
Can I have my Xbox now?
Here's to hoping that this is the usual say it's going to take way longer than it actually will. Maybe I will take Lem up on his offer to play Overlord on his box. :)
2 comments:
I should set the column width just a bit wider for this post, the section in the middle just doesn't look right.
Ah, write-off days. For me, those are days when I spend all day on work e-mails, didn't take a break, and end up being farther behind at the end than when I started (because of not having dealt with all the new stuff). Those days also typically involve never having started working on the stuff I meant to do (or at least progress on) that day. Those days, and the days with tons of meetings, are the ones that cause me the most stress (by far).
Post a Comment