L is away up north-ish in San Francisco, visiting Weronika and getting to see her sister, who is in the area for a little while. The set-up to the trip was exciting, in that the shuttle was delayed for over an hour and so Lem drove her to the airport (thanks!), which barely got there in time (flight had been delayed, whew). So now I'm sitting around at home, watching the rats play (read as: watching the rats get into armloads of trouble), and thinking. Here's what I'm thinking:
I miss her when she's gone. It's one of those things that you can't really notice until you're apart, how much you love someone and rely on their presence.
1 comment:
The flight actually got delayed until 10pm or so, which means I didn't get in until 11, and we didn't get back to the apartment until nearly 1am. And Weronika's apartment would make a lousy vampire lair, so here I am, bright-eyed and bushy-tailed at 8am. Yeesh.
Post a Comment