Pages

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Sleeping Z

Zzzzzzzz......

So, what's on your mind?

On my mind currently is that I'm very tired but I've got some work overdue which has taken too long. It's looking like I'll be able to finish up by tomorrow so that leaving friday will work. Whew.

Oh, anyone up in SF want to say hi? We'll be there some friday/saturday, not sure how much free time but would love to say hi to anyone who is around :)

11 comments:

willowlaughter said...

well, wish we were still in SF so that we could say hi to you...

*sigh*

bummer

but, I must call you and L - I will be in sunny so-cal from August 17th until...who knows when :-)

Mason said...

What's on my mind, eh? The answer to that is simple: "Pure Energy."

Lemming said...

* Code/grids/MPI
* Dancing
* Crooked Little Vein
* COFFEE

Travis said...

D'oh, I'll be in Dallas this weekend and therefore will miss your SF trip. Have fun!

On my mind:
* Overdue work (yeah, me too)
* Jobs and places to live
* Running
* Pirates!

Mason said...

Heh... overdue work. That's pretty familiar on my end too.

Zifnab said...

I caught up with overdue work today!

Willowlaughter: Neat! We'll be gone that weekend! :( But around again later. :)

Pure Energy?

Is Crooked Little Vein the music/video that AG linked? I still need to go look at that.

AG: Doh! I was hoping you'd be around, but have a good time in Dallas :) We'll have to catch up with you later. It looks like L's sister may be in SF for a while, so it's likely we'll be visiting up there a lot more.

Zifnab said...

I see I was way off on Crooked Little Vein after catching up on Lem's blog. I do still need to see the Spoon video AG linked. :)

Travis said...

Yeah, do watch the Spoon video. On further reflection "The Underdog" may actually be my favorite song on the album.

Mason said...

"Pure Energy" is the subtitle to the song "What's On Your Mind", which is only one of the very best songs ever.

Zifnab said...

AG: Will do :)

Mason: whoa, based on that link I think I need to hear this. I imagine you have it?

Mason said...

I do have the song --- a legal copy of it even. :) (I have Information Society's greatest hits album, which starts with the words "Strange haircuts."

Just remind me to fire it up on my iPod or laptop the next time we're in the same place.