Ratatouille is an excellent movie, and you should go see it if you haven't already. I realized at the end of the movie that my face was getting tired cause I was smiling and laughing so much, and that is about the best thing I can say about a movie, so I will leave it at that.
2 comments:
I can't wait to see it!!!! I've been waiting for this movie ever since the first teaser came out which seems like months ago!!! I think I'll get some friends to go see it with me tomorrow as a "done with moving" celebration!
The first teaser was many moons ago --- I think around 24 of them. (What month did Cars come out? June 2005? The teaser debuted with that movie.)
I need to blog about this film and several others. I have a backlog of that stuff. Maybe tomorrow?
Post a Comment