I'm now only stuck (in Rock Band, drums/hard) on Run To The Hills. I can make it past the song if we're playing multiplayer, but my best try solo has been dying right around 70%. Sigh. Still working on it! Also playing some on expert, things go crazy on that difficulty with some songs. For example, Maps becomes a song all about the kick drum on every beat. It's actually almost easier than the version on hard!
1 comment:
I would really love to play the song "Love Will Tear Us Apart" on drums in Rock Band. I've definitely had the urge to play that again.
One of Somerville's law faculty members found out I was a video game player and apparently he plays a decent amount. He said he was playing Guitar Hero (I don't know which one), so maybe we'll try to arrange a celebrity death match between the two of us at some point. Most students here don't seem to get that some faculty members play games too, so I think that they'd get a kick out of this as part of a larger event.
Post a Comment