Pages

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

I voted.

And man, it was pretty boring. Easy to do though, and I got to see a hidden area of the library that I'd never seen before! Not that I go to the library often, but it was a nifty back room with a side entrance.

The rest of my tuesday was unexciting. Getting ready for a presentation on thursday and that took most of my time. I watched election results for a while, but after a while it was pretty apparent that it wasn't going to be a huge break out for most involved.

1 comment:

willowlaughter said...

eh, be happy you /could/ vote!! J and I just recently figured out that we won't be able to vote in MD's primary, because it is a closed primary. Doh! ...and we are both registered as unaffiliated. dang it.

*sigh* oh well. We'll just have to trust in the ultimate power of Baltimore City :-)