Pages

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Presentations

I should really post some pictures I took of the ratties the last few days, but haven't gotten them off the camera yet. Anyways, I'm working on a presentation for tomorrow's group meeting. It's going to cover the one major section in the master's thesis which I haven't (hadn't) worked on much, involving comparing the simulator results with many experiments in similar areas. Right now the data is being generated by the simulator, so I can't really say much about it, but I finally got all the pieces I actually want data from started, and so now I am messing around with the presentation format and slides and such. I have this feeling that I'm going to need to set up a bunch of the math and background for people or it will be hard to follow, so working on that is my priority tonight, and I'll fill in the data and comparison slides tomorrow.

1 comment:

Lidarose said...

Good Luck with the presentation! Remember your Toastmasters training :)