Pages

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Free Books

Neil Gaiman's book American Gods is available to read online, for free over the next month. This is the link. I was originally disappointed when I found it, as I had gotten used to Tor's free books, which are available as downloadable PDF's. This one is just available online, but he comments on the blog that if it's popular it may be made completely free, so I'm hoping that happens. (I should note, I own the book in hardcover, and so far I already own two of the three books Tor is releasing for free, but I still really like having the pdf's.)

Oh, the current book for the Tor thing, which I think I mentioned earlier, is Spin, by Robert Charles Wilson. I very much recommend it, I've been thinking of picking up the sequel but have been avoiding it due to thesis stuff. ;)

No comments: