We are setting off on the journey to Florida today, to visit Mylanda and see picturesque Gainesville. Okay, so maybe not the latter, but the first is plenty! The whole gang minus one or two is going to be out there, so it should be a good time. Look for possibly infrequent posts here, perhaps punctuated by some guest blogging or live blogging, as I'll have my laptop around.
4 comments:
Hopefully the blog entries won't include any liveblogging from the Dallas airport...
It was fun to make the best out of the situation, but it would be much better not to have the situation in the first place...
Have fun!
Say hi to Mylanda for me! I had hoped to go myself, but ran into a budget shortfall and a need to tie up some loose ends at work so I can start writing my thesis.
hello to Mylanda!
I'm looking forward to seeing you guys next week :-)
Mason: We have luckily avoided any possibility of said situation by not flying through the Dallas airport.
Hi's have been relayed. Everyone here is a little tired from the overnight flight, but a stop at Chik-Fil-A appears to have re-energized people into a slightly comatose state.
Post a Comment