Pages

Monday, April 21, 2008

I'm so proud!

I got my first spam comment on the blog. At least, it was either that, or a pair of links to a blog which is in a language I can't even read, combined with an ego-boost opening to make me leave it there. So, yeah, spam. Doh!

Anyways... I had a realization today about grad school and where I've been approaching certain components to it in the wrong way. I feel a lot better now. Back to work.

(Oh, but watching the construction guys build the new building out my office window makes me want to become a construction worker. Those guys are talented.)

3 comments:

Mason said...

Heh, I think getting one's first piece of blog spam is a sort of like an official badge or paper diploma.

wideyed said...

hmmm... time for a new post, cousin.

Zifnab said...

But... I was going to leave it a month with no comments! Oh, wait, I guess that's already happened.

I've got a deadline tomorrow for another draft, but maybe I'll do a new post when that's done. :)