Arggghhhhh! I finally managed to break out of my high score slump and best my previous high score, only to find out that my profile was logged in on the drums, not the controller I was using. Naturally I couldn't switch it so that it would save the score. *sigh* Time to go try and get something on the same order of score again. (Score was 927,785, M^2 and Mason were watching.) Back to practicing.
2 comments:
Yup, I can definitely verify the veracity of that score. I guess Lemming now has some work to do to catch up. :)
I managed to best my high score again after a few tries, but by a much less impressive margin. I also figured out why I thought I was logged on my profile when I started but turned out not to be: on the dashboard, if any instrument/controller is logged on a profile, it will show that profile, even if it's not the current controller.
Post a Comment