Pages

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Post here!

This is what happens when I don't sit down and write something to the blog earlier. It gets left until I'm about to go to sleep and then I can't think of anything interesting to say.

With that in mind, I'm not going to say anything interesting! Instead, if anyone finds this blog, friends, family, J. Random Person, please drop a post here and say hi. :)

Edit: one may note I post an awful lot at 11:59pm. That's me keeping it to a single post per self-day, rather than per logical day. This post was actually written about 3:45am, but as I've not gone to sleep yet, it's still in my sunday self-day.

2 comments:

willowlaughter said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lidarose said...

Hi, my dear son! I just found out you have a blog because WL happened upon it this morning and told me about it. I love it!! So great to read your posts. Keep on writing!