Pages

Monday, September 22, 2008

Happy Thoughts

I saw two hummingbirds today on my way back from picking up lunch at Ernie's. I stopped and watched them for a while, until they flew off. I think the people walking by thought I was a bit strange, but perhaps they aren't as amazed at hummingbirds as I am.

Anyways, it must be a good day, because I saw hummingbirds.

3 comments:

Lemming said...

Happy birthday!

Also, big win on the hummingbirds. They're one of my favorite insects. Earlier this summer I saw one landed (briefly) for the first time ever -- when they're not flying, they could almost be mistaken for a bird!

(Yes, hummingbirds are super-awesome)

Lidarose said...

I think that means this is going to be a great year for you! I hope so anyway :-)
Have a good time rocking away tonight! It sure was great to have some time with you and L. on Saturday!

Weronika said...

Huh. People are just silly.